[ai-geostats] Cutting high grade values before compositing

  • ali qadrouci
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2004
      Dear listers,
      I have a set of core drill data that have not the same length. So that for
      the variographic studies and the calculation of resources (using kriging), I
      have to make a compositing (i.e. producing composites with the same length)
      on core drill data. But at the same time I have to lower outliers high grade
      data to a certain limit, in the concern to reduce their influence.
      My question is: have I to deal with outliers before the compositing?
      Thanks for any advice