[ai-geostats] Question about testing for scale effects

  • Darla Munroe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004

      Greetings,

      I was hoping I could query the community for some help with a paper I’m writing –

      I would appreciate your input on the following:

      1)       What exploratory techniques do you like best to identify scale effects in your data?  Do some work better than others, and why?

      2)       If you had to identify the top 2-3 references on scaling issues in spatial statistical analysis, what would they be?

      Many thanks in advance – I will post a summary of the responses back to the list.

      Best,

      Darla Munroe

      Darla K. Munroe, Assistant Professor

      Department of Geography and

      Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics

      The Ohio State University

      1123 Derby Hall, 154 N. Oval Mall, Columbus , OH 43210

      (614) 247-8382, fax (614) 292-6213, munroe.9@...