Re: AI-GEOSTATS: problems running FRAGSTATS

  • Med Bennett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2001
      Chandra,

      I am wondering if Wordpad is somehow truncating or corrupting your large
      text files, especially since the smaller files work better. What is the
      format - are they 2500 values on each of 2000 lines, or one value on each
      line of a 2000x2500 line file? Either way, that is a really big file for
      Wordpad, and not all software handles really long lines or huge files
      properly. You might try using the freeware Programmer's File Editor (PFE)
      instead (http://www.lancs.ac.uk/people/cpaap/pfe/). Good luck - let us
      know what the solution turns out to be.

      Med Bennett