[ai-geostats] Re: facies indiccator modeling

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Corinne

      The whole point (as I understand it) of using an
      indicator approach is to remove all question of what
      the original distribution was. All your sample values
      become 0 or 1, at each 'cutoff'.

      Not knowing the algorithms you are using, I cannot
      comment on what other needs it might have but SIS
      should be 'distribution free'.

      I am not clear why you feel your sill needs to be 1.
      Is this a requirement of the software package?