[ai-geostats] Auto fitting variogram ranges with gstat

  • bob sandefur
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Hi-

      It has been my habit to fit a variogram models as NUG + SPH + SPH
      omnidirectionally to get Nugget and two partial sills and then use these
      values it other directions and vary the two ranges in each direction. Can
      gstat accept values for nug and two partial sills and then fit just the
      ranges?

      Thanx

      Robert (Bob) L. Sandefur PE
      Senior Geostatistician / Reserve Analyst
      CAM
      200 Union Suite G-13
      Lakewood, Co
      80228