[ai-geostats] factorial kriging with geometrical anizotropy

  • Gali Sirkis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      Dear forum members,

      We are using nested model with geometrical anizotropy
      to remove artificial imprints connected to high
      frequency measurement errors along the lines of
      seismic survey.
      So we are using model of one isotropic component with
      big range and one anizotropic component with small
      range.
      The question:
      Does it have any sense to fit the model as above to
      the isotropic raw variogram? Or shall we fit
      separately for each component?

      many thanks in advance,

      Gali Sirkis

      http://vote.yahoo.com