[ai-geostats] GIS for Mac OSX

  • Mark Coleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
      Greetings,

      I am interested in getting a basic GIS package that runs on Mac OSX.
      I'd very much appreciate suggestions.

      Thanks,

      -Mark
    • Christof Bigler
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
        Mark -

        you'll find a list of free GIS packages on this website:

        http://freegis.org/

        One of the most comprehensive free and open source GIS is GRASS, which
        is also available for Mac OS X:

        http://grass.itc.it/

        You can download the binaries or source code for version 5.3 or 5.7.

        Christof