[ai-geostats] clustering structure

  • kai.zosseder@gla.bayern.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      Hello list,

      First of all, thanks for the many replies to my last question. That was really helpful. Thanks !!

      Now I have an additional question (and hope it is not too naively):

      In my dataset exist a clustering structure. I declustered my dataset by seperating a part of it and get a diffuse spherical structure in the remaining dataset.
      So far so good. But by ignoring the clustering structure there is a quite clear power function structure in the dataset. So my question: is that typical for clustered data ?? Or is there more behind ?

      Kai Zo´┐Żeder

      Department of Geo- and Environmental Science
      Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich

      P.S.: Sorry for sending an empty message before.