[ai-geostats] New tool for learning/teaching kriging

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      Dear all,

      It is with a great pleasure that I just added a few minutes ago a tool
      called E{Z}-Kriging on the AI-GEOSTATS web server (see the FAQ or the
      main page of AI-GEOSTATS).

      The program makes it easier for students without a strong mathematical
      background to explore the world of kriging.

      Very nice tools both for students and for teachers !

      Enjoy !

      Gregoire (moderator of ai-geostats)
      Gregoire Dubois (Ph.D.)
      JRC - European Commission
      IES - Emissions and Health Unit
      Radioactivity Environmental Monitoring group
      TP 441, Via Fermi 1
      21020 Ispra (VA)
      ITALY

      Tel. +39 (0)332 78 6360
      Fax. +39 (0)332 78 5466
      Email: gregoire.dubois@...
      WWW: http://www.ai-geostats.org
      WWW: http://rem.jrc.cec.eu.int

      "The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
      circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the
      European Commission."