[ai-geostats] software for O statistics

  • Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004
      Hi,

      I am wondering if anybody knows about any software that will
      implement the new Ord-Getis O statistics for local spatial
      autocorrelation identification when global spatial autocorrelation is
      present.

      Reference: Ord, J. K., Getis, A., 2001, Testing for local spatial
      autocorrelation in the presence of global autocorrelation, J. of
      Regional Science, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 411-432

      Any suggestions will be very welcome.

      Thanks a lot,

      Monica
      Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy