[ai-geostats] which gslib77?

  • bob sandefur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004

      Hi-

      I was going to do a cokriging cross validation using gslib77 and can download the source from at least two places.

      http://www.gslib.com/main_gd.html

      or

      http://ekofisk.stanford.edu/SCRFweb/GSLIB/

      At least some files  are quite different as follows:

      -rw-r--r--    1 rls      None        56980 May 19  1999 /P/pgm/other/gslib/stanford/gslib2/COKB3D/newCOKB3D.f

      -r--r--r--    1 rls      None        37849 Feb 26  1997 /P/pgm/other/gslib/www.gslib.com/COKB3D/COKB3D.for

      The Stanford site has some bug fixes (at least some are not in gslib site) and a few more programs. Does anyone know if the Stanford

      bugfixes are valid (I assume they are) and of any other sites with bugfix/enhancement lists for GSLIB?

      Robert (Bob) L. Sandefur PE

      Senior Geostatistician / Reserve Analyst

      CAM

      200 Union Suite G-13

      Lakewood, Co

      80228