[ai-geostats] Polar co-ordinates variogram

  • lars.olsson@geostatistik.se
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      I have strength data from a circular column of soil which has been treated by mixing in lime using a rotary tool. Is there any way in which I can work in polar co-ordinates for variography and kriging as the measured data might be correlated to the radius? Any software?
      I tried Google, but did not find anything useful.

      Regards

      Lars