RE: [ai-geostats] thiessen polygons

  • Afshartous, David
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2004
      Nick,
      I had once asked the ArcView folks about this, and their response is
      below,
      cheers,
      dave

      It sounds like you are trying to create Thiessen polygons. If you have an ArcInfo licence of ArcGIS, ArcToolbox has a Create Thiessen Polygons tool under Analysis Tools > Proximity. The tool uses coverages. If you do not, the following sample will create them for you.
      Create Thiessen Polygons 3.0: http://arcscripts.esri.com/details.asp?dbid=11958.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 25, 2004
        Tada,

        http://www.maths.lth.se/help/R/.R/library/tripack/html/tri.mesh.html