[ai-geostats] GWR (Geographically Weighted Regression)

  • Rizwan Shahid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am working on my Master's thesis, the major part of which is consists of GWR (Geographically Weighted Regression). I wonder if someone is working or has worked on GWR or know some of the literature on it.

      Thanks.

      Rizwan

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Nick Hamm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
        Check out this website, under the heading spgwr

        http://agec221.agecon.uiuc.edu/csiss/Rgeo/

        cheers

        Nick