AI-GEOSTATS: Network design

  • Soeren Nymand Lophaven
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2004
      Dear list

      Does anyone know of work by Zimmerman (2003) about geostatistical network
      design. If so, would you send me the full reference ??

      Best regards / Venlig hilsen

      Søren Lophaven
      Master of Science in Engineering | Ph.D. student
      Informatics and Mathematical Modelling | Building 321, Room 011
      Technical University of Denmark | 2800 kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
      E-mail: snl@... | http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~snl
      Telephone: +45 45253419 |