AI-GEOSTATS: Trend surface analysis shareware

  • sl23349
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      Hi,

      I need to find out the high order polynomial trend surface for my crime
      density function map before I do krigging. I know ArcGIS allow you to do
      universal krigging, but I don't want to use it becasue I need to do some data
      pre-processing and find out the variances stationarity of my map first. Can
      anyone suggest any shareware which will allow me to find the best fit trend
      surface equation? Any suggestion is appreciated.

      Shing

      Shing-Tzong Lin
      Teaching and Research Assistant
      Department of Geography