RE: AI-GEOSTATS: IGF Formula (2)

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004
      Just an additional comment concerning my previous reply on the
      Variowin's IGF : the snapshot is taken from the online help (available
      only in an early version of Variowin, 2.1 that was distributed with his
      PhD. I had the chance to have the same supervisor as Yvan Pannatier).

      A few clarifications might be needed (taken from his book):

      - Variogram "measures" should be understood as "variograms"
      - the mean distance h(i) is the mean pair distance for lag i
      - sigma square: (co)variance of the data for the (cross)variogram and
      the non ergodic (cross)covariance, the
      maximum absolute experimental value of all measures for the
      (cross)madogram, the correlation coefficient for the (cross)correlogram
      and the (cross) standardized variogram.

      Gregoire