Re: AI-GEOSTATS: clustering of locations vs locations data

  • Carolyn & Richard Block
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2004
      Simon
      You might also look at crimestat II and it's online manual. Police
      detection of hot spots is very similar to looking at any kind of clustering.
      For clustering algorithms without a known distribution, the program allows
      for Monte carol simulations to check for significance. The program and
      manual are available free at:
      http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/NACJD/crimestat.html

      Dick Block