AI-GEOSTATS: avenue and ArcView Gis 3.x

  • Adrian Martinez Vargas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
      I'm looking for downloadable manuals of avenue for ArcView Gis 3.x. I'm beginning to learn these, but I have experience in programming with Visual Basic. It is possible to create a link with ArcView Gis 3.x. objects in dlls and link inside ArcView Gis 3.x avenue code any ActiveX or standard dlls?

      Regards

      Adrian Martínez Vargas
      Departamento de Geología
      Facultad de Geología y Minas
      Instituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico de Moa
      ISMM, Las Coloradas s/n
      Moa, Holguín, Cuba
      CP 83329
      amvargas@...