AI-GEOSTATS: Review Papers

  • Adrian Martinez Vargas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
      Looking for downloadable resent and old review papers of geostatistics, and if it has something of history I will be really happy.

      Regards

      Adrian Martínez Vargas
      Departamento de Geología
      Facultad de Geología y Minas
      Instituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico de Moa
      ISMM, Las Coloradas s/n
      Moa, Holguín, Cuba
      CP 83329
      amvargas@...
      adriangeologo@...

    • Harris, Allan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
        A good book on geostatistics: Statistical Analysis with Arcview GIS by Jay Lee and David W.S. Wong published by John Wiley and Sons, ,2001 Go TO: www.wiley.com/lee <http://www.wiley.com/lee>

        Allan C. Harris - QA/QC & Environmental Engineer
        Operations Assurance Services (OAS)
        US Department of Energy - Fernald Closure Project
        P.O. Box 538704 MS45
        Cincinnati, Ohio 45253-8704
        work 513.648.3184; fax 513.648.3077
        mobile 513.256.2231
        Email Allan.Harris@...

        "The Ultimate Inspiration Is The Deadline!"

        Looking for downloadable resent and old review papers of geostatistics, and if it has something of history I will be really happy.

        Regards

        Adrian Martínez Vargas
        Departamento de Geología
        Facultad de Geología y Minas
        Instituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico de Moa
        ISMM, Las Coloradas s/n
        Moa, Holguín, Cuba
        CP 83329
        amvargas@... <mailto:amvargas@...>