AI-GEOSTATS: avenue and ArcView Gis 3.x

  • Adrian Martinez Vargas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
      I'm looking for downloadable manuals of avenue for ArcView Gis 3.x. I'm beginning to learn these, but I have experience in programming with Visual Basic. It is possible to create a link with ArcView Gis 3.x. objects in dlls and link inside ArcView Gis 3.x avenue code any ActiveX or standard dlls?

      Regards

      Adrian Martínez Vargas
      Departamento de Geología
      Facultad de Geología y Minas
      Instituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico de Moa
      ISMM, Las Coloradas s/n
      Moa, Holguín, Cuba
      CP 83329
      amvargas@...
      adriangeologo@...

    • Harris, Allan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
        Go To: http://arcscripts.esri.com/ <http://arcscripts.esri.com/>

        Allan C. Harris - QA/QC & Environmental Engineer
        Operations Assurance Services (OAS)
        US Department of Energy - Fernald Closure Project
        P.O. Box 538704 MS45
        Cincinnati, Ohio 45253-8704
        work 513.648.3184; fax 513.648.3077
        mobile 513.256.2231
        Email Allan.Harris@...

        "The Ultimate Inspiration Is The Deadline!"

        I'm looking for downloadable manuals of avenue for ArcView Gis 3.x. I'm beginning to learn these, but I have experience in programming with Visual Basic. It is possible to create a link with ArcView Gis 3.x. objects in dlls and link inside ArcView Gis 3.x avenue code any ActiveX or standard dlls?

        Regards

        Adrian Martínez Vargas
        Departamento de Geología
        Facultad de Geología y Minas
        Instituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico de Moa
        ISMM, Las Coloradas s/n
        Moa, Holguín, Cuba
        CP 83329
        amvargas@... <mailto:amvargas@...>