AI-GEOSTATS: Thanks a lot!!!

  • guidichi@Argentina.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      I want to thank to all the list with this mail. Now I'm going to read about
      the links you send me and make my own conclusions.
      I'll be asking to clear my doubts.

      Thanks again
      Guido.

      --------
      E-mail y acceso a Internet UltraVeloz totalmente GRATIS en Buenos Aires,
      Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza, La Plata y Pilar
      http://www.Argentina.com
      Nro. de acceso 5078-5000 Usuario: Argentina Password: Argentina