Re: [SPAMSCORE] (medium): AI-GEOSTATS: I'm new

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 3:51 PM
      hmmm it might be too obvious, but it's noteworthy that Gregoire has
      assembled a nice collection of electronic copies of papers
      which are available on ai-geostats web page...
      If you are looking for review papers in the field of geostatistics,
      I have a couple of them that you can download from my webpage.

      Cheers,

      Pierre Goovaerts

      Dr. Pierre Goovaerts
      President of PGeostat, LLC