AI-GEOSTATS: Stochatic modelling of turbiditic facies

  • arshad majeed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2001
      Dear Friends

      I want to construct stochastic model of a reservoir. The depositional
      enviroment is complex turbiditic one and there are five levels of
      heterogeneity. I will appreciate if any one of you can provide the following
      infrormation:

      1. Role geostats can play in this process of modelling?
      2. Stochastic simulators currently in use along with their limits etc, and
      source from where these can be obtained?

      I will thank ful to all you who will respond

      ARSHAD MAJEED