AI-GEOSTATS: spatial structure

  • José Manuel Blanco Moreno
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2004
      Hi list,
      I hope my question is not too basic, but I've been searching in the
      literature and mail archives from ai-geostats & I couldn't find any
      clear answer.
      The same way there is the cross-semivariogram to describe the spatial
      relationship between two continuous variables and the indicator
      semivariogram (semivariogram of indicator variables):
      -it is possible to use the cross-semivariogram for two indicator variables?
      -can be used to describe the spatial distribution of a continuous
      variable in relation to a indicator variable?
      -any reference on this subject?

      Thank you very much.

      --
      José Manuel Blanco Moreno