AI-GEOSTATS: FKA : coregionalized factors.

  • corinne g
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 7:06 AM
      Dear list members,

      I have some problem concerning the application
      Multivariate Factorial Kriging to a 3D datasets.
      I did the following :
      - Estimation of the direct and cross-variograms using
      GSLIB.
      - Choosing the models corresponding to the nested
      spatial structure.
      - Estimation of the coregionalized matrices using a
      matlab implementation of Goulard's algorithm
      (described in Goovaerts '97).

      After this, I performed a PCA decomposition of the
      coregionalized matrices. I am interested by the maps
      corresponding to the firsts components.

      The problem is that I don't know how to build these
      maps ?
      I know that cokring is generally used for this
      purpose. Does anyone know how to do it with gslib
      given the results (variograms, coregionalisation
      matrices, factors, etc.) obtained from matlab.

      Thanks in advance for your help,

      Cor