AI-GEOSTATS: question about cokriging

  • u01753
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 12:53 AM
      Dear list,

      I have a question regarding the use of cokriging. As a part of a study
      dealing with the relationships between soil and vegetation, 205
      locations were randomly chosen in one study site. I have got a primary
      variable sampled at 107 of these locations, and a secondary variable
      sampled in all locations. I would like to estimate the primary variable
      in the 98 remaining locations using the information of the secondary
      variable (sampled in all locations) using cokriging. However, I do not
      know how perform it, as GSLIB (the program I use) only perform cokriging
      in a rectangular grid. Unfortunately, I have not got enough knowledge
      about programming to modify the program.

      Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

      Yours sincerely,

      Fernando T. Maestre Gil
      Departamento de EcologĂ­a
      Universidad de Alicante