AI-GEOSTATS: global trend

  • euskalmet07@ej-gv.es
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004
      Dear members,

      I have to produce maps of climatological anomalies and I would like to
      capture the global trend. How could I accomplish this?

      I have simply tried to subtract the current map from the map of
      climatological normals. The result shows some artificial local deviations
      due to the fact that both maps have been made from different meteorological
      networks.

      Any suggestion would be apreciated.

      Thanks in advance,

      Roberto