Re: [SPAMSCORE] (medium): AI-GEOSTATS: Microgeostatistics

  • Koen Hufkens
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      Hi,

      To my knowledge if you have your spatial locations this could be covered
      by a general geostatistical approach. You only work on a smaller scale, in
      all it would only be a questions of leading zero's. Literature on the
      subject is readily available so, maybe you should widen your search and
      adopt theories used on a larger scale??

      But don't shoot me if I'm mistaken, I'm a novice... just doing some
      logical thinking

      Best regards,

      Koen.