AI-GEOSTATS: modelling_dem_point

  • Ines
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      Dear member list

      Considering the Albedini question ,regarding the definition of the number of lags and the lag distance, if I have a data points ( x,y coordinates and z elevation) irregular spaced, considering that in the grid data the data are associated to the centre of the cells, can I converted them into a grid without changing their position (x, y) and which elevation value will be connected with each cell?
      if the data point are regular spaced the lag distance can not be defined like the distance detween two point?

      regards
      Ines