AI-GEOSTATS: Re: polygon kriging

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2004
      What a lot of work when you can just krige the poygon
      directly!

      Try polygon kriging with my absolutely free, public
      domain, kriging game which works with any data set in
      a suitable format. This Windows based program provides
      he kriging equations and weights for the solution, so
      you can see how things work. Download from
      http://geoecosse.bizland.co/softwares along with
      tutorial data sets.

      Isobel

      --- Pierre Goovaerts <goovaert@...>