AI-GEOSTATS: Document

  • Tejada Rojas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 6:49 AM
      Hi, I am in the preparation for a research in a monitoring system for forest fragmentation, maybe some of you have seen this article, I would appreciate if you can email it to me, as well as any article you consider good and relevant,

      Laurance, W.F. , Lovejoy, T.E., Vasconcelos, H.L., Bruna, E.M., Didham, R.K., Stouffer, P.C., Gascon, C., Bierregaard, R.O., Laurance, S.G., Sampaio, E., 2002. Ecosystem decay of Amazonian fragments: a 22-year investigation. Conservation Biology 16 (3), 605-618

      Regards
      Yuliana