AI-GEOSTATS: free code in Vbasic, Matlab, C#, or other

  • Adrian Martinez Vargas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
      I'm working in a new method of estimation, but I have to programming a little, some know the existence of free code in Vbasic, Matlab, C#, or other of some kriging software, and experimental variogram for make the changes to the new method more easy (I'll use the search ellipsoid, etc.)

      Note: If some one know were to download de GSLIB90 code I'll be happy for a long time.

    • Mahmut ÇETIN
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
        Andrian,
        In the following web sites, you can find GSLIB source code.
        http://www.gslib.com/
        http://ekofisk.stanford.edu/SCRFweb/supporting/index.html
        http://www.ai-geostats.org/software/Geostats_software/gslib.htm

        Good luck!!
        Dr. Mahmut CETIN
        Associate Prof. Dr. Mahmut CETIN
        Department of Agricultural Structures and Irrigation
        Faculty of Agriculture
        University of Cukurova
        01330 Balcali-Adana/TURKEY
        Tel: ++90 (322)338 6877 (Direct)
        ++90 (322) 338 6318 (Switchboard, ext. : 25)
        Fax: ++90 (322) 338 6386
        E-Mail: mcet64@...