AI-GEOSTATS: Urgent help needed: Power-law Semi-variogram Range

  • seacode@email.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      Hi Geostats,

      Kindly advise me on how to determine the range value from a power-law semi variogram.
      I am new to geostatistics but I need to analyse sample data from an isotropic process.
      I am getting a power-law. How can I determine a range value? I am using the transect method.

      Thanks in advance!

      Joseph
      Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
      http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm