Re: AI-GEOSTATS: vertical semivariogram with gstat/R

  • Edzer J. Pebesma
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
      lisa pizzol wrote:

      > Dear list members,
      >

      > I'm using GSTAT to build a 3D semivariogram,
      >
      > I find three directional semivariograms:

      > The command to find the vertical variogram was:
      >
      > > variogram(cadmiog, cuttoff=4, width=4/8,alpha=0, beta=90,
      > tol.hor=90, tol.ver=15, cloud=FALSE).
      >
      > I apologise for this question but I'm at the beginning with GSTAT and
      > I'm doing something wrong but I cannot understand where.

      I don't have your data, but think I can more or less reproduce your results.
      Directional variograms only plot (at least, the should plot) right,
      currently, when
      you pass a set of directions to the variogram command, and not when you pass
      a single direction. I will look into the issue, it is clearly a bug.
      --
      Edzer