AI-GEOSTATS: Correlating two xyz datasets

  • Matthias Backes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Dear Group,

      I have the problem of comparing two spatial datasets. I have got the pixel
      values of a satellite image (small scnene of 70x70 metres). I generated a
      point shapefile of the values above a certain threshold (so there are only
      points with the same value right now). On the other side I do have a point
      shapefile of the same phenomenon collected as ground truth data. Now I want
      to compare these datasets with each other. I want to do something like a
      spatial regression. Visually I can see that the points are closely
      correlated...Do you have any suggestions ?

      Best wishes,

      Matthias