AI-GEOSTATS: Interpolating Air Pollution
- List Members:
Can anyone provide any insight or citations dealing with interpolating ozone
(or air pollutants in general) from monitoring station data? Most of the
citations that I have found will state "we used this method" but are not
very detailed, especially in reference to infrequent data points and exact
methods. I realize that dispersion is an important aspect to modeling such
phenomena, but it seems (to me anyway) that if one is looking at monthly
mean 8hr peaks for example, this is less of an issue...maybe just providing
a "snap shot" if you will.
Thanks in advance,
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Here's a reference that might be useful for methodological background
De Cesare, Myers, and Posa, FORTRAN programs for space-time modeling,
Computers & Geosciences, 28, 205-212, 2002
Their example involves space-time interpolation of air quality data.
Inyo County Water Department
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org