AI-GEOSTATS: request - accurancy TIN

  • Ines
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      dear list

      I must generate a DEM using the TIN interpolator, using geostatistical analyst extension of ArcGis software can I define the DEM accurancy (raster output not only thr RMS error) like I do with the kriging interpolator?
      if it is not possible tell me a method to do this,which software can I use?

      thank you for your availability
      ines