AI-GEOSTATS: periodic models

  • vanessa stelzenmüller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      Dear list members,

      I`m seraching for references which focus on the use of
      periodic models (Hole Effekt etc.) to describe spatial
      structuring (variograms) in an ecological context and
      its interpretation (modeling a certain level of
      patchiness?).

      I´m looking forward to any recommdations

      Best wishes
      Vanessa Stelzenmüller

      Mit Yahoo! Suche finden Sie alles: http://suche.yahoo.de