AI-GEOSTATS:

  • Ines
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2004
      dear elisa
      I think it is possible to check the relation between your data and these are outside the study are.
      you can investigate all the data using geostatistical analyst (semivariogram - covariance cloud), selecting after only the new data you can see if they are located in this diagramm (near the other point or father by them) and then you can decide if they are connected with your data or not.