AI-GEOSTATS: postsim

  • José Manuel Blanco Moreno
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004
      Clayton Deutsch told me there is a bug in version 2.907. Version 2.908
      works perfectly.
      Thank you very much for you attention.
      Clayton could you make the new version available to everyone?
      Gregoire, how could we send files bigger than 17 kb?

      --
      ---------------------------------------
      José Manuel Blanco Moreno

      Dept. de Biologia Vegetal (Botànica)