AI-GEOSTATS: postsim in GSLIB

  • José Manuel Blanco Moreno
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      First of all: Happy New Year, List-members.

      Now:
      I'm working with sgsim, & I can get the output file correctly. But I
      find problems when I try to post-process the results with postsim, with
      the option 3 (that computes the z-value (p quantile) corresponding to
      the cdf value).
      I write in the parameter file: (well, this is not the parms file, but a
      kind of .log file)

      POSTSIM Version: 2.907
      data file with simulations = sgsim.out
      number of simulations = 1000
      lower trimming limit = 0.000000E+00
      grid size (nx,ny,nz) = 151 151 1
      output file = percent.out
      output option and parameter: 3 5.000000E-01

      But in the DOS screen I can read:

      run-time error F6206: WRITE(percent.out)
      - E, F, D or G edit descriptor expected for REAL

      What's the meaning of that message? What am I doing wrong?

      Any help will be appreciated.

      --
      ---------------------------------------
      José Manuel Blanco Moreno