Re: AI-GEOSTATS: working with gslib90

  • Adrian Martinez Vargas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
      If are you windows user

      a) Open a DOS windows (symbol of the system, or type command) (Shell
      windows)

      b) Inter in the gslib directory (ex. cd C:\GSLIB\)

      c) Type the name and parameters (ex. gamv c:\gslib\paramet\gamv.par)

      a. If you use 3th parameter the output will occur in the ascii file.
      (ej gamv c:\gslib\paramet\gamv.par c:\gslib\paramet\tmp.out)

      d) If you are familiarized with some programming language you can do
      automatic that. Ex. In Visual Basic 6 Type: shell
      "c:\gslib\paramet\gamv.par c:\gslib\paramet\tmp.out"

      e) Exist program that use these technique ex. WinGSLIB (free demo in
      internet)

      f) I recommend you before t work with GSLIB to get GSLIB user manual
      By Deutsh and Journel

      Kind regards

      And have a happy new year