AI-GEOSTATS: basic theoretical question

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2003
      Hi Koen

      Firstly, I have to tell you that many people would
      kill for the type of data you have - it is absolutely
      ideal for trying out a geostatistical approach.

      Secondly, can I suggest that you work through our free
      tutorials - especially Tutorials 2 and 3 - which can
      be downloaded from
      http://geoecosse.bizland.com/softwares in Word format.
      If you need pdf or some other format, please let us
      know. These Tutorials take you from first look at data
      through to kriging in a fairly straightforward manner
      with a tutorial data set (which is also downloadable).

      Please let me know if you have any problems with this,
      or further questions.

      Isobel [Clark]
      http://geoecosse.bizland.com/whatsnew.htm

      BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk