AI-GEOSTATS: local PCA

  • gpezzuchi@way.com.ar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Hi there:

      Sorry to disturb, yet I am trying to find more references (freely available
      if possible), on local Principal Component Analysis. What is more, I am
      particularly interested on local PCA WITH BINARY DATA, and local PCA with
      mixtured data (discrete & continuos)...

      So far the quest to secure meaningfull references has proven to be both
      tiresome and sterile. And what is even worse, access to JSTOR or SCIENCE
      DIRECT is also quite hard to secure.

      Anyway, I would really appreciate any suggestion.

      I will sum.

      Thanks in advance

      Gaston Pezzuchi
      MSc in GIS