AI-GEOSTATS: Bochner's Theorem
- Hell dear mail list member.
I'm interesting the mathematic demonstration of valid variograms function,
and then, I'm looking for papers abut that. Some one can help me, or send me
some paper, or gave me the URL with information abut that? (Specially if
have been written by Matheron)
At the moment I have fine something in:
they use the Bochner's Theorem that say:
The function C(.) is positive definite if .
Adrian Martínez Vargas
ISMM, MOA, Holguín, Cuba
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org