AI-GEOSTATS: Bochner's Theorem

  • Adrian Martinez Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      Hell dear mail list member.

      I'm interesting the mathematic demonstration of valid variograms function,
      and then, I'm looking for papers abut that. Some one can help me, or send me
      some paper, or gave me the URL with information abut that? (Specially if
      have been written by Matheron)

      At the moment I have fine something in:

      http://www.stat.psu.edu/~rathbun/spastat/geostat/VarModel.pdf

      they use the Bochner's Theorem that say:

      The function C(.) is positive definite if .

      Kind Regards

      Adrian Martínez Vargas

      ISMM, MOA, Holguín, Cuba

      CP 83329