Re: AI-GEOSTATS: backtransformation
- Here are the answers I had for my question:
Thank you very much.
>>Dear list members,Carme Hervada i Sala <carme.hervada@...> :
>>I would like to know if anyone has information or bibliography on
>>backtransformation of the variogram or the variogram model.
>>I have 2 ref. only (Armstrong and Guiblin et al. 1995).
>>Is this supose to give similar results to the log-normal kriging?
>>Could anyone point me bibliography for this, please....
>>Thank you very much in advance,
>>any help would be appreciated,
>It depends on the transformation you do!--
>See GSLIB- book (1992) for normal score transform
>G. Mateu-Figueras et al: Normal in R+ vs lognormal in R., 2002 (iamg
>meeting, berlin september 2002)
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org