Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Information about Kriging 3D and semivariogram in 3D

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2003
      Hi Lisa,

      I would recommend that you look at Chapter 16 of Isaaks and Srivastava's
      book "An introduction to Applied Geostatistics" which offers a very nice
      description of how to model semivariograms in different directions and
      up to 3 dimensions. You can also refer to the following paper:
      Barabas, N., Goovaerts, P. and P. Adriaens. 2001. Geostatistical
      assessment and validation of uncertainty for three-dimensional dioxin data
      from sediments in an estuarine river. Environmental Science & Technology,
      35(16): 3294-3301.

      Best regards,

      Pierre Goovaerts

      Dr. Pierre Goovaerts