AI-GEOSTATS: Re: non-ergotic covariance

  • Sara Kustron
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 12:14 PM
      Thanks for the helpful responses.

      I opted to use this estimator for model parameters because after
      detrending my data, the residuals gave almost an identical
      semivariogram to that of the sample data. So I concluded that
      universal kriging was probably not the best way to go.

      I checked out Ed Isaaks page about the correlogram and Issaks and
      Srivastava for the non-erg cov. formula. I would prob. use a
      correlogram except that I'm dealing with that pesky Variowin floating
      point error.

      Thanks!

      -Sara